2 days Meteora Tour from Athens by Train
- Varaktighet: 38 Timmar (cirka)
- Produktkod: TRAIN2DATH
Catch the train from Athens Train Station at 07:57 (Larissa Station) to Kalabaka and admire the beautiful Greek landscapes during your trip. Arriving in Kalabaka at 12:05 we will pick you up from the Train Station and transfer you to your hotel to check in and be prepared for the Majestic Sunset Meteora Tour. We will pick you up from your hotel for the tour. After your tour, we will drop you off again at your hotel or in Kalabaka for a short walk. Next morning at 09:00 join a comprehensive Panoramic Morning Meteora Tour or an Authentic Hiking Meteora Tour (your choice). For 4 hours you will have the chance to experience all the beauty of the unique phenomenon of Meteora and the Holy monasteries on top of the rock giants. After your morning Meteora activity we will transfer you back to your hotel to have lunch and prepare for your departure back to Athens. The train departs at 18:22 from Kalampaka and you will be in Athens at 22:30.
- Roundtrip Train tickets ( *First class upon availability, extra cost )
- One night 3* hotel accommodation with breakfast (4* extra cost)
- Pickup & Transfer from Kalabaka Train Station to your hotel.
- Sunset Meteora Tour – ( 1st day )
- Morning OR Hiking Meteora Tour – ( 2nd day )
- Highly educated, English speaking, Tour Leader
- VIP Limo Mini Bus (small groups ) during the tour
- Hotel Pickup / Drop off (for the tours)
- Free WI-FI on the bus
- Pickup / Drop off from Hotel in Athens to the Train Station.
- Entrance fees of Monasteries (3 euro each)
- Stayover hotel tax paid personally in reception (1.5€/room 3* hotel, 3€/room 4* hotel)
- Licenced Tour Guide - Guidance inside the holy monasteries
- Meals and soft drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Departure place: Athens Train Station (Larissa Station)
- Meeting point: Kalabaka Train Station (we will hold a sign with your name)
- Note that you will travel by train from Athens on your own. Be in Athens Train Station at least 30 min before the train departure (07:57)
- Train tickets will be sent to your email 3 days before your trip or immediately if it is a last minute reservation
- It is not necessary to print the train tickets you can just have them on your phone
- VERY IMPORTANT: Appropriate clothing for everyone is required to enter the monasteries. For ladies skirts by the knee or longer are required. No pants for ladies, no shorts, no sleeveless shirt. For men sleeveless clothing and shorts over the knee are prohibited.
* Child price applies to children aged between 4 - 12 years old
* Upon request French , Italian , Russian , Spanish (extra cost)