2 days Meteora Tour from Athens by Train
- Varighed: 38 Timer (Ca.)
- Produkt kode: TRAIN2DATH
Use Promo Code : METEORA2020 for 12% Off
Catch the train from Athens Train Station at 07:20 (Larissa Station) to Kalabaka and admire the beautiful Greek landscapes during your trip. Arriving in Kalabaka at 11:30 we will pick you up from the Train Station and transfer you to your hotel to check in and be prepared for the Majestic Sunset Meteora Tour. We will pick you up from your hotel for the tour. After your tour, we will drop you off again at your hotel or in Kalabaka for a short walk. Next morning at 09:00 join a comprehensive Panoramic Morning Meteora Tour or an Authentic Hiking Meteora Tour (your choice). For 4 hours you will have the chance to experience all the beauty of the unique phenomenon of Meteora and the Holy monasteries on top of the rock giants. After your morning Meteora activity we will transfer you back to your hotel to have lunch and prepare for your departure back to Athens. The train departs at 17:15 from Kalampaka and you will be in Athens at 21:30.
- Roundtrip Train tickets ( *First class upon availability, extra cost €16/ person )
- One night 3* hotel accommodation with breakfast (4* extra cost)
- Pickup & Transfer from Kalabaka Train Station to your hotel.
- Sunset Meteora Tour – ( 1st day )
- Morning OR Hiking Meteora Tour – ( 2nd day )
- Highly educated, English speaking, Tour Leader
- VIP Limo Mini Bus (small groups ) during the tour
- Hotel Pickup / Drop off (for the tours)
- Free WI-FI on the bus
- Pickup / Drop off from Hotel in Athens to the Train Station.
- Entrance fees of Monasteries (3 euro each)
- Stayover hotel tax paid personally in reception (1.5€/room 3* hotel, 3€/room 4* hotel)
- Licenced Tour Guide - Guidance inside the holy monasteries
- Meals and soft drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Departure place: Athens Train Station (Larissa Station)
- Meeting point: Kalabaka Train Station (we will hold a sign with your name)
- Note that you will travel by train from Athens on your own. Be in Athens Train Station at least 30 min before the train departure (07:20)
- Train tickets will be sent to your email 3 days before your trip or immediately if it is a last minute reservation
- It is not necessary to print the train tickets you can just have it on your phone
- VERY IMPORTANT: Visitors inside monasteries must be dressed modestly. Women must wear long skirts and long-sleeved blouses. Men must wear long pants and long-sleeved shirts.
* Child price applies to children aged between 4 - 12 years old
* Upon request French , Italian , Russian , Spanish (extra cost)
* Request First Class tickets (extra cost 16€ / person) using the Special Requirements field in the booking form, if there is no availability in First Class Tickets we will book Normal Class seats for you