PRIVATE: Train to Train Meteora Tour
- Duration: 5 Hours (approx.)
- Product code: PRIVETRAINTOTRAIN
Since you are visiting Meteora for a few hours you have to spend your time in the best way and enjoy as much as you can this amazing phenomenon. This tour is specially designed for people that traveling from Athens or Thessaloniki to Meteora by train and departing the same day.
At 12:05 the train arrives at Kalabaka Train Station where our expert in the area , private local Tour Leader will be waiting for you holding a signboard with your name. After boarding our VIP Limo mini-bus you will begin your wonderful about 5 hrs tour to see all the area of Meteora, all 6 active Monasteries and visit inside 3 of them. Your private Tour Leader will give you full attention and care, giving you all the historical background of the area. Plenty of photo opportunity stops and many secret places that only locals know will make your tour a lifetime experience.
In essence, you will be given the chance to fully experience the magnificence of Meteora, a place that is honored by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site, learn about its history, the architecture and the spirituality of the Monasteries, and see for yourselves this unique creation of nature.
At the end will be transferred back to Kalabaka Train Station so that you will be on time for the departure of the train, back to Athens or Thessaloniki.
- Pick up / Drop off from Kalabaka Train Station
- See all 6 monasteries and visit inside 3 of them
- Private , English or Spanish speaking Tour Leader
- Upon request French , Italian , German
- Option to add a Licensed Tour Guide inside the Holy Monasteries (extra cost)
- Full comprehensive , about 5 hrs , Meteora Tour
- Private VIP Limo Mini Bus during the tour
- Free Panoramic Meteora Map
- Free WI FI on the bus
- Mineral Water
- All Taxes
* Short stop after your arrival for a snack and refresh yourself
- Train tickets
- Entrance fees of Monasteries (3 euro each)
- Licenced Tour Guide – Guidance inside the Holy Monasteries
- Meals and soft drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Departure time: 12:05 (upon train arrival)
- Meeting point: Kalabaka Train Station
- We will hold a sign with your name written on to find us a begin the tour
- Drop off : about 17:45 – Kalabaka Train Station
- We are not responsible for any train delay. From our side, the tour of Meteora is guaranteed and we will wait for you to the train station upon train arrival.
- We also guarantee that you will be on time back to the train station.
- VERY IMPORTANT: Visitors inside monasteries must be dressed modestly. Women must wear long skirts and long-sleeved blouses. Men must wear long pants and long-sleeved shirts.
If you wish the tour in Spanish language please add it as extra during your booking, otherwise, the tour will be in English language